Loneliness is always looking for a friend

Loneliness, a topic that I almost always come back to at some point of time or the other. It has been a part of me from since I can remember. I have been left out in the family, in a circle of friends, in a job! There are times I hated it, there are also times I valued it. These days even more so. But what is also heartening for me is that there are staggering statistics nowadays about the number of lonely people in this world. So I am not alone. Well, this comes as a surprise as we are now living in a world which has so many ways for us to connect. So why the loneliness?

What is loneliness? It is a frame of mind that occurs in every person at some point in time in life. But in some people even more so than others.

Spend your life as if there’s going to be no other. And watch the good moments multiply like never before. This is a sound advice to all those lonely people like me out there.

Why or how does one person become lonely? Sometimes we impose loneliness upon ourselves, sometimes it just comes and sticks with us. Like the Westlife song title. ……Loneliness knows me by name. Is there any cure for loneliness? I am still searching for one. For I would be the biggest benefactor of a such a cure if any.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To win a lottery!

Books and being desperate in Dubai!

Chennai or Dubai?