Loneliness.. continued.

The day started with reading "The 3 mistakes of my life" to watching an "Inconvenient truth" and "What women want". Like I said you sometimes value the loneliness and for me this is one of those times. But I am enjoying it now. After a long time I finished a novel of fiction in 3 days flat, despite hectic work days. But even though I didn’t like the One night at a call center, I still picked up the 3rd book of Chetan Bhagat. This one begs to differ from the earlier 2 books and I think it is by far the best of his works. So that 100 bucks spent on this book was well worth it. The other thing I did was to watch a movie or rather 2 movies, The inconvenient truth.It forces us to think a lot, but what can we do to change this world anyway.

I liked the saying in the film:

What gets us into trouble is not what we don’t know. It’s what we know for sure that just aint so.

Well , that just about winds up half of the weekend. Let's see what we can do tommorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To win a lottery!

Books and being desperate in Dubai!

Chennai or Dubai?