Bad Customer Service?

Many a time I have felt that I have been discriminated against just because I am an Indian. The most recent incident occurred when I went into the Splash retail outlet in one of Dubai's malls. I had picked up a few clothes which were on sale and had proceeded to the billing counter. First the lady standing at the counter I chose left the counter at that very moment.I waited thinking she will be back soon. She just disappeared. The guy standing at the next billing counter was busy with another customer for a while. We were the only two customers at the billing counter by the way.

Another lady from a different nationality walked into the shop and this guy at the counter instructs one of the sales girls to attend to her!! Hey there was no special attention given to me when I was shopping? And how does this guy assume who will shop for more money or what if that woman walks out of there buying nothing at all. I waited five more minutes and then I left the clothes on the counter and walked out of the shop. No sorry , no calling me back, nothing! Its almost as if these people were trained to not care! What an insult. And who should we complain to about such insults? There wasnt even a manager on duty!!And this is not just a one-off occurrence here, in fact ir happens here more than in any other place I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To win a lottery!

Books and being desperate in Dubai!

Chennai or Dubai?