Frustrated about going nowhere....

Facebook sometimes drives me crazy. I was a software engineer hailing from a state in India which churns out about 1 lakh such software engineers every year. And almost all of them got a chance to go to my dream destination which is the United States, while I sit around pessimistic about my future in Dubai! I dont post my updates on FB anymore. It just drives me nuts. I have no achievements so to speak , no exotic locations that I have ever travelled to and the one or two trips I took with my husband turned out to be nightmares, that I have decided not to repeat that mistake again and I shall do all the travelling sitting at home watching Highway on my Plate, Sanchaaram , Travelogue and all those programs on exotic locations in Discovery channel and National Geogrpahic. Let's face it I am not going to be able to travel to all these places in this lifetime and that is a bitter truth that I have got to accept at one point of time in my life. All I can think of now is to concentrate on my writing career cos nothing else is going to help me from drowning in this endless ocean of sorrow.

Comments

Sreejit Swamy said…
never say never.. you might be surprised at the surprises a tomorrow might bring you..

Popular posts from this blog

To win a lottery!

Books and being desperate in Dubai!

Chennai or Dubai?